Friday, March 6, 2009

Closing the book











Alright, this whole Prom thing has to end.

To cap this madness, let's give it up to the mad mind who masterminded this all.

You got to be privileged being able to test the wits out of people. I love doing it. Gives me the chance to know who was early out of bed when God showered wits in this world. For sure some came ahead and ran away with a lot of loot. These were a bunchof smart people, I must say. Too tough to call. But not everyone is created equal afterall, which I guess defies the biblical passage that all men are created equal. One thing sure, it is always gratifying to know what someone has to say.

Most men like what's between your legs, baby. But I like what's between your ears more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh... Is this the last post about Prom 2009? So this chapter has to end... Anyway, there are other blog-worthy law school stories to post. Hehehe.. See you at school! (--,)

    ReplyDelete