Monday, March 2, 2009

Meet the Transformers
















Let me call them "The Transformers."

They are the beautiful ladies I saw Friday night. I thought it was first acquaintance, but then I realized this was the UM Law School Prom night. The heck. These are my classmates. I hardly recognized them. There are some categories I can make out of this.

From reality to beauty. From simple to sophisticated. From the shell to the ramp.

There were those who transformed rather differently. The men included.

From friendster to hustler. From would-be lawyer to would-be rapist (you know who? hahahaha). From shy to shameless. From UM to FHM.

I realize now.

A Prom is like the PGA Tour.

Anything can happen.

14 comments:

  1. from UM to FHM? Hahahaha! Now, that's nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transformers? I could only think of Bumblebee. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that. More comments please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...all would have been perfect except for that oh-so-stupid (tutut...) you-know-what...happy fiesta to all!!!hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. brass band! ahahahahaha! whoooops..

    ReplyDelete
  6. makawonder man pud ka kung kinsa ang apil anang naa sa mga categories nimo oi.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da brass band. Yeah! Make way for the brass band. Very 60s. Err 50s. But where's the maestro? Calling classmate...hehehe. Ssshh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The categories?
    Easy there. This is fast becoming an intriguing query.
    Anybody got my Director's Cut cd?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do have your director's cut cd. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it. Everyone's going after it. Please mark Exhibit "A."

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i have the your director's cut cd too...hehehehe

    and the brass band?! thanks for the drum rolls...other than that?! grrrrrrr happy fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will never look at a brass band the same way again!!!
    good thing we had the after-party or the last song in my head that night would have been the drumrolls....nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete