Monday, March 2, 2009

More Transformers







Just when you think you had enough, you come out wrong. Scanning through more of my files, I unravelled more skeletons inside the closet. Hehehe. That's an exaggeration. I'll settle with the proverbial snakes from Pandora's box. I saw dragon on one's back. Bunny ears. And, oh yes. In this hall, you can hardly distinguish the waiters from the guests. The key here is to keep seated so that no one calls you "waiter." Kidding aside, the men generally look dashing in their suits. Looking every inch cosmopolitan. Y'know what I mean?



Here's more from my Hall of Shame...err Defame, err infame. Lame, dame. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that dragon! (I'm just jealous, you know...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Alright, Dragonslayer. Rest easy.

    ReplyDelete